In today’s competitive business scenario and fast paced world we spend most of our time sitting on chairs which is a direct short cut to obesity and other health related problems. In such cases it is crucial to choose the comfortable chairs rather than sitting on uncomfortable hairs for long. So as to shun health risks. As far as chairs are concerned the hours need is to balance the elements of functionality and style to get the right office chair.
Kinds of office chairs:
1. Elegant office chairs: These chairs give the feel of professionalism. Leather chairs and mesh office chairs are best examples of such kind of chairs.
a. Leather office chair: Though old but unique. Yes, the time has been continuously changing but leather chairs are at its position because these chairs describe or say symbolize the fundamental values of business i.e. sturdiness and strength. Moreover such chairs play an important role in impressing potential clients.
b. Mesh Office Chairs: Because of breathable ability of its fabric many people prefer such chairs. These are the chairs which are considered most comfortable. Its major benefit is that mesh allows the high airflow in the back of the chair. It can be felt by the people working in non AC environment. The mesh chairs are advancing fast on the traditional chair dealers as they are sometime made from 80% recycled materials
2. Rolling Office Chairs: Rolling office chairs have an apparent advantage of easy movements. Besides, these chairs offer additional benefits such as immense support and flexibility. Rolling chairs help enhance productivity by saving time and effort.
3. Office massage chairs: These chairs are designed with straight back and arm rests. Such chairs should hold the adjustable tools like tilt, tension, swivel and lift height. Likewise any office chair, the material should be of superior quality and should be comfortable. The main parts of these chairs are massaging chair motors. This is the power behind the rollers, which help the rollers to move to the right areas, along with making necessary seat adjustments.
4. Drafting Chairs: These chairs are well suited for server rooms, architects, retail applications and many more.
5. Ergonomic Office Chairs: These chairs are the best choice as these ensure correct posture and fit. Such chairs are a necessity for those working for long hours.
6. Big and tall office Chairs: These are well suited for big and tall people who want to work with comfort rather than forcibly fit into small chairs.
7. Wooden office chairs: Wood Office Chairs are absolutely fine for the home office or traditional office. These are also called as banker’s chairs. Many of our wood office chairs feature a padded seat. A wood office chair symbolizes elegance and style. It can be made out of oak, cherry, or maple wood. These chairs are important part of corporate environment.
There are many specific areas that you need to consider when figuring out how to choose the best office chair for your work situation. Firstly, consider the type of furniture located in your workplace. Secondly, consider your physical needs and your daily routine. Thirdly, take into consideration the number of people going to use your office chair. Finally, the budget or your financial resources you are going to spend on buying chairs. Moreover don’t forget the comfort zone you need.